Moo Manao is a trendy refreshing pork dish that’s often found among the modern food courts in Bangkok.
Moo Manao - Spicy Pork with Lime
- 225 g pork (roast or tenderloin is best)
- 3 stalks Chinese kale or a head of cabbage
- 1 lime, cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, finely chopped (use more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon fresh Thai chilli peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves and stems, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Grill the pork over medium-high heat until done, then cut into thin slices. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Remove leaves from the Chinese kale or cabbage, and cut the stems into 2 cm pieces, then chill for garnish.
- Prepare lime slices and set aside.
- Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients, and pour the mixture over the pork.
- Garnish with kale and lime slices.