These cookies are so easy and only take a few ingredients!
Almond Butter Cookies
- ½ cup pitted dried dates, stems removed
- 1½ cups whole raw almonds
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1½ tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cherries
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Blend first 6 ingredients (through cinnamon) in a food processor until smooth. If necessary, add water 1 teaspoon at a time until mixture holds together. Pulse in cherries and oats.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; place on baking sheet. Flatten slightly. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store between sheets of waxed paper or parchment in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.