Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Slice
A delightful cheesecake for the kids who will love the bits of chocolate, cherry, and coconut mixed through.
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Slices
- 200 g Nice biscuits, crushed
- ⅓ cup desiccated coconut
- 125 g butter, melted
- 250 g light cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 teaspoons gelatine
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 300 ml lite thickened cream
- 3 x 55 g chocolate cherry coconut bars, finely chopped (eg Cherry Ripe)
- Grease and line an 18 x 28 cm lamington pan with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl combine biscuits, coconut and butter. press mixture firmly into pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Dissolve gelatine in boiling water and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- In a clean bowl, whisk cream until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully fold in chopped chocolate bars and pour mixture over base.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. cut into squares.