These are a little bit of effort to make but look so wonderful on the serving plate. Don’t expect them to last very long as your guests will snap them up quickly.
- 3 cups lemonade
- 4 envelopes unflavoured gelatine (or 10 teaspoons)
- 1½ tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipped cream-flavoured vodka
- green food colouring
- 23 x 23 cm square pan
- edible glitter (optional)
- Pour 3 cups lemonade into a medium-sized saucepan. Sprinkle 4 envelopes (or 10 teaspoons) unflavoured gelatine on top. Let sit for a minute to bloom, then whisk to combine.
- Place saucepan on medium to high heat and bring lemonade to a simmer (do not boil). Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, then whisk to combine...