These chicken burgers are quick and easy to make using grilled chicken breast with lettuce, onion, tomato, and mayo, and are just as nice cold as they are hot. Serve with a side of French Fries
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 large burger buns, sliced in half (sesame seed buns optional)
- sliced lettuce
- sliced tomato
- sliced red onion
- 4 slices cheddar or Swiss cheese
- mayonnaise (can be substituted with sweet chilli sauce if a spicy burger is desired)
- French fries, to serve
- Barbecue the chicken for about 10 minutes until completely cooked through, turning so it doesn’t burn but is nicely charred.
- Toast the buns.
- Assemble the burgers with cooked chicken breast, a cheese slice (if using), slices of red onion, slices of tomato, lettuce and a dolloping of mayo on top.