Buttermilk and blue cheese combine to make a mayonnaise that is perfectly paired with your next lettuce salad.
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- ¾ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon coarsely chopped fresh thyme
- salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 115 g crumbled blue cheese
- Whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, yoghurt, lemon juice, and thyme in a bowl then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in the crumbled blue cheese.