The pairing of sweet honey and sharp garlic makes this a wonderful dressing for any green salad. You can temper the garlic by roasting it first.
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together the vinegar, honey and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Add the oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Store in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed jar.