This chilli ketchup is great as a dip for fries or a spicy sauce to use at your next barbecue. Try it with grilled chicken and potato salad.
Thai Sweet Chilli Ketchup
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 clove freshly minced garlic
- Whisk together ketchup, white sugar, brown sugar, vinegar, chilli flakes, and garlic in a small bowl.
Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in refrigerator for up to a month.