A creamy Greek yoghurt based dressing ideal for those who want a tasty yet healthy option.
Aderezo de Cilantro - Coriander Dressing
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Dressing and Mayonnaise
- 500 ml plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup finely chopped coriander
- juice of 1 - 2 lemons (according to taste)
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic (or to taste)
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper
- In a bowl added Greek yoghurt, crushed garlic, and salt and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Add olive oil and white vinegar. Whisk until combined.
- Add the lemon juice and whisk to combine with other ingredients. (Don't put it all in at once but start with about half of it and add to taste from there).
- Now add the finely chopped coriander and stir through to thoroughly combine.
- Keep refrigerated and use as desired.