Baked Balsamic Strawberries
A gourmet dessert made in 10 minutes with only three ingredients. Decadence without the rush.
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Dessert
- 250 g strawberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Hull strawberries and halve. (if strawberries are large, quarter).
- Place into an oven proof baking dish add balsamic vinegar and caster sugar. Toss well to coat. Spread out in single layer. Roast for 10 minutes or until just softened. Set aside to cool.
- Cover and refrigerate until required.