Banana Boat Dessert
Here is a quick, easy and delicious dessert that the kids can help make and you will not feel guilty about eating.
- 4 bananas
- ½ cup pineapple pieces, chopped small
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 8 Maraschino cherries
- Make 2 lengthwise slits in the bananas, curl strip back and secure with toothpicks.
- Scoop out fruit and mash.
- Add pineapple and walnuts.
- Fold in the whipped cream and put back into banana boats.
- Garnish with cherries.
If you can't find maraschino cherries use glace cherries instead.