Banana Ice Cream
Make this Banana Ice Cream recipe in your ice cream machine or in your freezer. Then make it even yummier with a drizzle of chocolate syrup. You can’t go wrong with banana desserts!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- In mixing bowl or blender add all ingredients and mix until mixture is smooth.
- Place in ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions or pour mixture in a container and place in freezer.
- If ice cream is in freezer scrape bowl with a fork every 1 to 2 hours until mixture is firm.