Fresh Nectarine Salsa
This refreshing summertime salsa livens up grilled pork chops or grilled salmon with the sweet flavour of nectarines sparked by onions, coriander and more.
- 350g fresh nectarines (about 4 nectarines)
- 1½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons red onion, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or less to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Dice nectarines (leave peel on the fruit).
- Transfer diced fruit to a non-metal bowl. Squeeze 1½ teaspoons juice from 1 lemon and add with onion, coriander and cumin.
- Season with up to ¼ teaspoon salt and a pinch of cayenne.