Everybody wants to make Wendy's chilli just like the real thing. here is a copycat recipe that we found that are similar enough to make it worth trying.
- 680 g beef mince
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 300 g can onion soup
- 2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon cocoa
- 2 cans kidney beans, undrained
- 1 ½ tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 6 cups v8 juice
- Brown beef in oil. Break meat into tiny rice size pieces.
- Place onion soup and half of cooked beef into a blender and process on high speed until it resembles cement mortar. Place with unblended beef into 2-½ litre saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until flavours are blended.
Serving size: 4 Calories: 714 Fat: 20g Saturated fat: 7g Unsaturated fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 70g Sugar: 19g Sodium: 6794mg Fiber: 9g Protein: 60g Cholesterol: 146mg