Italian Seasoning features an uplifting combination of garlic, onion, pepper, dried peppers, rosemary, thyme, oregano, marjoram and basil. Use it to add a splash of sunny Italian flavour to any dish, or enhance your favourite pizzas, pastas and casseroles with this authentic blend.
Italian Seasoning Mix adds delicious Italian flavour to a variety of dishes. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Stir Italian Seasoning into Bolognese and tomato based pasta sauces.
- Sprinkle Italian Seasoning into omelettes with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian Seasoning over pizza before cooking.
- Add Italian Seasoning to fresh tomatoes or mushrooms for bruschetta.
- Flavour roasted vegetables, casseroles and stews with Italian Seasoning.
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Pulse ingredients in a spice grinder until desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dark place.