Macadamia and Raspberry Muffins with White Chocolate Buttons
A yummy combination of macadamia nuts, raspberries, and a touch of white chocolate buttons make for a perfect muffin. Great for the family or for entertaining guests.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 100g white chocolate buttons
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- ⅔ cup raw caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 125 g butter, melted
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine all ingredients together except the frozen raspberries in a large bowl.
- Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Grease a Texas muffin baking tin (6 large holes) with butter and evenly divide the mixture among them.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.