Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
This is a very quick and easy muffin recipe. It produces light, cake-like muffins with chunks of creamy chocolate and tangy strawberries.
- 2 cups flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In the large bowl of your mixer mix together oil, eggs, yoghurt and vanilla.
- Once combined mix in dry ingredients ⅓ at a time alternating with the milk. Mix for 1 minute.
- With a spoon gently fold in chocolate chips and strawberries.
- Scoop into lined muffin tins. Bake for 15-20 minutes.