A quick and easy pasta sauce recipe with a blend of Parmesan and Romano cheeses
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Sauce
- 85 g butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Saute the butter and garlic in a saucepan on medium heat. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients to saucepan and stir occasionally until the sauce begins to simmer. Remove from heat.
- Serve over your favourite pasta, like fettuccine, linguine or bow tie.