Meat Lovers Pizza
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: 1 x 30cm pizza
- 1 x 30 cm pizza base
- 160 g pizza cheese blend
- 3 tablespoons pizza tomato sauce
- 1 Italian-style sausage, sliced or roughly torn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 40 g pepperoni (about 12 slices) or salami (6-8 slices)
- ½ capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 4 Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the sausage slices and cook for 5 minutes or until the sausage meat is lightly browned. Set aside.
- Spread the pizza tomato sauce over the pizza base. Sprinkle over ¾ of the pizza cheese blend to evenly cover the base. Top with the pepperoni, sausage, capsicum and mushrooms. Sprinkle over the remaining pizza cheese blend.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base becomes crispy.
- Lightly scatter over the parsley and serve.