Imagine what your friends and family will say when you combine two favourites of noodles and pizza into one dish.
Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza with Ramen Noodle Base
Recipe type: Pizza
- 340 g ramen noodles, unflavoured
- ¾ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, sauteed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 205°C. In a large pot of boiling water, add ramen noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until just soft, then drain and toss with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder; mix well. Add noodles and toss until evenly coated.
- Place noodle mixture onto pizza pan to form a crust.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Bake 25 minutes, top with mozzarella cheese, then bake for 5-8 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before slicing into wedges.