- Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease a pizza pan or large baking sheet with butter, lard, or cooking spray.
- Roll or press out the dough into a 23 cm diameter circle or 35 x 30 cm rectangle. Bake 8 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce over the partially baked crust and top with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Top with cooked sausage meat, pepperoni slices and slivers of green capsicum.
- Finish by topping off with the remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake for 5 - 7 minutes longer or until the crust is deep golden brown and cheese has melted and bubbling.
2. You can use store bought pizza bases and sauce if desired
3. You can substitute slices of hot salami for the pepperoni if you like it a bit spicier