Ginger and yoghurt give a refreshing tang to this melon fruit salad.
- 8 cm piece fresh ginger
- 200 g plain yoghurt
- 120 g chopped rockmelon (canteloupe)
- 120 g chopped honeydew melon
- 2 teaspoons shredded mint or small mint leaves
- Finely grate the ginger onto a plate.
- Pour the grated ginger and any juices into a fine sieve and press over a bowl to collect all the juice.
- Stir the juice into the yoghurt
- Divide the melon between 2 serving bowls, top with ginger yoghurt and sprinkle with mint