This crisp and crunchy salad is the perfect side dish with any meal and is very easy to make. Try it with BBQ’d chicken.
Radish and Cucumber Salad
- 2 cups sliced radishes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- In a medium bowl, toss radishes with salt; let stand about 10 minutes. Drain any liquid and transfer radishes to a large bowl. Add onion and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, and dill until well mixed; pour over vegetables and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hours before serving.