Nothing says summer quite like a salad, and this rocket salad with strawberries, dressed with a balsamic dressing is sure to be a crowd pleaser in any dining situation.
- 6 strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 6 cups baby rocket leaves
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 200 g goat cheese, crumbled or cut into small cubes (see notes)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a large salad serving bowl, mix the strawberries, rocket leaves, and walnuts.
- Pour in olive oil and balsamic vinegar and toss.
- Top with goat cheese and serve.