Make your own mouth-watering Pepper Mayo KFC Crispy Twister. Fresh lettuce, red onion and tomato drizzled with KFC Pepper Mayo, topped with two chicken breast Crispy Strips, and all wrapped in a soft warmed tortilla.
KFC Crispy Twister with Pepper Mayo
Recipe type: Copycat
- Microwave the tortilla for 30–45 minutes to soften and make it easier to fold.
- Cover the tortilla with the pepper mayo.
- Lay the crispy strips end-to-end lengthwise on top of the tortilla.
- Add lettuce, tomato, and more of the mayonnaise sauce on top of the chicken.
- Fold like a burrito and enjoy.
You may use the recipe for <a href="http://aussietaste.recipes/sandwiches-and-wraps/kfc-crispy-strips/" target="_blank">KFC crispy strips</a> or buy chicken strips from your local supermarket deli to prepare these twisters.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 386 Fat: 13g Saturated fat: 3g Unsaturated fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 59g Sugar: 10g Sodium: 425mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 9g Cholesterol: 4mg