Blue Eyed Cod with Garlic Mustard Butter
Lovely barbecued blue-eyed cod cutlets with a drizzle each of butter combined with Dijon mustard, garlic, and dill.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 4 blue-eyed cod cutlets
- Combine butter, crushed garlic, Dijon mustard and dried dill. Mix well.
- Preheat barbecue.
- Brush the butter mixture over one side of each fish cutlet, place this side down on the barbecue.
- Brush top of fish with butter mixture.
- Keep turning the fish, spreading it with the butter mixture to keep it moist. The fish is cooked when it flakes when tested with a fork.