Here is a great little appetiser to impress your friends and family with. Very easy to make and so tasty.
Crab Stuffed Potato Nibbles
- 8 small potatoes (about 700 g) (Both red and white for colour)
- ¼ cup crabmeat
- 2 teaspoons plain non-fat yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- In medium saucepan, add enough water to cover potatoes and cook, simmering, covered, for 25 - 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and cool; cut in half.
- With melon baller, carefully scoop out the centre from each potato half to form a cup.
- In small bowl, fold together crabmeat, yoghurt, mayonnaise, chives, cheese, parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1 heaped teaspoon of the crab mixture into each potato half.
- Grill 10 cm below the heating element of oven griller for 3 - 4 minutes or until golden.