How To Make Tuna Carpaccio
This recipe for Tuna Carpaccio uses tender tuna loin and is garnished with a tangy dressing.
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Seafood
- ½ kg tuna loin
- 1 tomato, deseeded and diced
- 1 cucumber, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 60 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
To make the dressing
- Into a bowl, add the tomato, cucumber, black olives, capers, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
To slice, garnish, and serve
- Cut the tuna into half a centimetre thin slices. As opposed to meat carpaccio, tuna carpaccio doesn't need to be sliced so thinly. And as always, cut across the grain.
- Place it onto a serving plate. Generously spoon the dressing over the tuna and serve.