A colourful combination of salmon, pineapple and peppers are threaded on skewers for these flavourful kebabs.
Rainbow Salmon Skewers
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Kebabs
Serves: Serves 4
- 350 g salmon fillet
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper)
- ½ large red onion
- 225 g can pineapple chunks
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 limes
- Cut the salmon into 4 cm chunks. You are going to need approximately 12 pieces.
- Cut the capsicum into 4 cm square pieces
- Cut the red onion into similar sized chunks and separate the layers.
- Thread your skewers alternately with the red onion, pineapple, and red capsicum, and then the salmon. Leave some room at the base so you can handle them easily.
- Brush the skewers liberally on both sides with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook on a hot grill, turning once, until the fish is cooked through and the veggies are softened a bit. Don't overcook!
- Serve with a squeeze of lime.