These light salmon patties can be served with a salad or put into a burger. Either way their are sure to disappear from the table quickly.
- 2 x 415 g cans red salmon, drained and flaked (skin and bones discarded)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
For dill sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except for the oil.
- Mix well and form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Cook patties in batches for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate then serve immediately.
Serving size: 4 Calories: 647 Fat: 52g Saturated fat: 12g Unsaturated fat: 37g Carbohydrates: 27g Sugar: 2g Sodium: 728mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 18g Cholesterol: 168mg