This delicious grilled snapper recipe uses garlic, chervil, and dill to enhance the fish’s mild flavour.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 snapper fillets (200 g each)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried chervil
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Spoon lemon juice over both sides of fillets. Combine the lemon peel and seasonings; sprinkle over fillets.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fish, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Snapper Alternatives - Blue-Eye Trevalla, Goldband Snapper, Mulloway, Pearl Perch, Red Emperor, Queenfish.