This broccoli salad is loaded with veggies and cheeses and topped off with an unforgettable, light and creamy dressing.
Cheese and Broccoli Salad
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ red onion, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 80 g whole Kalamata olives, drained
- 300 g Gouda cheese, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 300 g Tasty cheese, cut into 1 cm cubes
- ½ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup cooked crumbled bacon (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tomatoes, onion, olives, Gouda, and Tasty cheeses.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yoghurt, mayonnaise, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour over vegetables and toss until evenly coated.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with bacon, if using, just before serving.