Radish and Celery Slaw
The crunchiness of radishes and the crispiness of celery give your normal coleslaw a refreshing twist with a slight punch.
Author: The Cook
- 20 radishes, coarsely grated
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 6 shallots, finely sliced
- 4 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 100 ml mayonnaise or coleslaw dressing
- 2¼ tablespoons natural yoghurt
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine vegetables in a suitable sized bowl.
- In another bowl mix together the white wine vinegar, mayonnaise and yoghurt. Season to taste.
- Add the mixture to the vegetables and combine well until everything is coated.