Garlic Toasted Almonds
These toasted treasures are a quick and easy snack to prepare and the garlic flavour blends well with the almonds. For some additional bite add a few red chilli flakes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (or use garlic powder which will stick better, to your taste )
- 2 cups whole almonds
- salt, to taste
- In a large fry pan, heat oil and butter together over medium heat until foamy.
- Add garlic and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add almonds, stirring constantly until coated and lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt. Cool and store in an airtight container.