It’s easy to make your own Creole spice mix at home. This mix may be stored up to 3 months.
Creole Seasoning Spice Mix
- 2½ tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Combine paprika, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne, oregano, and thyme thoroughly in a bowl.
- Store in an airtight container away from light. Use within three months.