A big tasting side dish of asparagus straight off the BBQ and served with a mixture of sour cream and spices.
BBQ Asparagus with Lime & Sour Cream Glaze
Author: The Cook
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- ½ lime
- 20g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Brush the asparagus with oil and cook on the barbecue for 5 minutes, turning regularly. Meanwhile combine the sour cream and lime juice, and in a separate bowl combine the cheese and spices.
- Once the asparagus is cooked, brush each with the sour cream mixture then sprinkle with the cheese and serve.
- Add a little more or less spice to suit your taste.