Roasting these fresh spring vegetables brings out their natural sweetness and adds a vibrant array of colours to any meal. A quick and versatile side-dish.
Roasted Spring Vegetables
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Vegetables
Serves: Serves 4
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 350 g asparagus, washed, trimmed, and cut into 5 cm pieces
- 8 red radishes, washed, trimmed, and cut in half
- 3 ears fresh corn, cut into 2 cm wheels
- ¾ tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 205°C. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add vegetables to mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until vegetables start to brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill and serve.