Cheese and Onion Potatoes
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: Serve 6
- 6 medium baking potatoes, unpeeled and cubed (about 900g )
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 sachet onion soup mix
- 1½ cups (170 g) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 spring onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place potatoes in a 23 cm x 33 cm baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Dot with butter, and sprinkle dry onion soup mix over the top.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and stir. Cover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and spring onions; serve immediately.