A simple salad of potatoes and crispy radishes combined with a creamy dressing and garnished with some chopped chives.
- 500 g new potatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 bunch chives, snipped
- 250 g red radishes, sliced
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook the potato slices in a large pan of boiling, salted water until tender (about 10 minutes). Drain and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix the crème fraîche, wholegrain mustard and chives with some seasoning, then toss through the radishes and potatoes before serving.