The Colonel’s famous mashed potatoes is served up hot and buttery, covered with their signature gravy.
This is our copycat version of KFC’s Mashed Potato – its very quick and easy to make.
- 2½ cups potato flakes (we use Coles Instant Mashed Potato)
- ½ cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2½ cups hot water
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat water add butter and margarine until melted.
- Add the salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the potato flakes and mix until it looks like regular potatoes.
- Add milk to proper consistency.
- Serve with KFC Style Gravy.