Flavour up your roast potatoes with some fresh herb such as the rosemary we used in this recipe. These potatoes go really well as an accompaniment to a roast lamb meal.
Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary
Author: The Cook
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: Serves 6
- 900 g small Desiree potatoes, washed and quartered (or similar red potato)
- 115 g butter, melted
- 1 - 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Coat a 23 cm x 33 cm baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except parsley; mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, and bake 1¼ - 1½ hours, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.