This super veggie lasagna takes only minutes to prepare.
Super Veggie Lasagna
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups frozen spinach
- 1 medium capsicum, chopped (any colour)
- 3 ¼ cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 3 cups pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- kosher or sea salt, to taste
- 225 g button mushrooms
- 340 g lasagna noodles, cooked to package directions
- 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- chopped fresh basil for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the noodles and cheeses, in a large mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Layer in a lightly greased 23 x 33 cm baking dish: lasagna noodles, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, ½ the veggie mix, lasagna noodles, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, remaining veggie mix, lasagna noodles, remaining Parmesan cheese, and all the mozzarella.
- Bake at 175°C for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with a bit of fresh, chopped basil, if desired.
We recommend squeezing out as much liquid as possible from the vegetables before commencing.