Ovcharska Salad is a variation of the Shopska Salad. This has all the ingredients of the Shopska plus egg, mushrooms and ham is thrown in.
- 300 g tomatoes
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 300 g roasted capsicums, peeled (You can also use fresh peppers which you don’t need to peel but it tastes better with roasted peppers)
- 1 bunch spring onions (scallions)
- 150 g marinated mushrooms
- 150 g feta cheese
- 150 g chopped ham
- 150 g tasty cheese
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil , olive oil works great too
- ½ bunch fresh parsley
- salt and vinegar, to taste
- olives, to garnish
Rate & Comment on this this Recipe
- Drain the mushrooms from the marinade; chop the parsley and the ham.
- Chop the rest of the vegetables and place in a mixing bowl, add the ham, parsley and mushrooms.
- Stir the mix and add salt and vinegar to taste.
- Pour the vegetable oil on top.
- Place in a serving platter and grate the feta and yellow cheese on top.
- Decorate with the chopped eggs, olives and parsley.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.84g | Protein: 16.52g | Fat: 18.97g | Saturated Fat: 8.387g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.507g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 1029mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 2.2g | Sugar: 7.89g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg
Like this recipe?Follow us @csoftwareaustra