This quick and easy to make slaw has Asian flavours with a touch of spiciness in the form of fresh red chillies.
- 1.25 kg baby bok choy, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- ⅓ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil
- 2 chilli peppers, thinly sliced into rounds (ribs and seeds removed for less heat if desired)
- Toss together bok choy, vinegar, both oils, and chillies in a large bowl. Season with salt.
- Let stand until bok choy collapses to half its volume (it will darken slightly), at least 20 minutes.
- Toss again before serving.