For a lovely hot and spicy snack try these lime and jalapeño chilli flavoured popcorn. You can make them as hot as you like.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced jalapeño chilli
- 8 cups freshly popped hot popcorn
- 2 tablespoons grated lime zest
- ⅓ cup loosely packed coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
- Heat oil and diced jalapeño chillies in small skillet over medium heat. Cook for 1 minute, or until jalapeño sizzles. Season with salt, if desired, and continue cooking 2 minutes more. Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
- Drizzle popcorn with the oil - jalapeño mixture. Sprinkle with lime zest and coriander leaves.